Graduation is first on the list, so we will start there... This was a very exciting event that was both joyful and tearful. My parents, Renee', Gavin, and Derek were there to watch. So graduation took place at the Van Andel Arena in
We had lots of fun but it went by too quickly.

Vegas... The next big thing that I should have posted was the great trip to
Here is also I wanted to post this picture I am very proud of getting a jelly fish in perfect position.
Graduation Luau... It was a great time and it was great for all of the help that my family gave me to pull it off with great success. The kids that came seemed to enjoy themselves and it was great to just plain goof off for a while. I did make a bet that I had to follow through on... I told Derek that if he came and sat through the whole graduation ceremony that I would wear a grass skirt. Unfortunately we don't have any pictures of those but we have great pics of the decorations and mostly the kids that where here. I will post some picutres below:

Hope I didn't bore you...
Good times. It's been quite the year for you, hasn't it?
ReplyDeleteYeah... Now what do I do?
ReplyDelete