Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Time Flies When Anything Happens!

Alright, So time flies no matter what...
There has been so much happening that it is just crazy!

It is almost the holiday! Yes, and that means that summer is about half over. I used to look forward to the kids going to school because it was when the neighbors were much younger... Now I'm not so sure... The neighborhood isn't that quiet but its not exactly noisy either (at least not yet!) I kinda like going to work and not having to run into buses!

The parties out back haven't started yet because well we have been getting a LOT of rain! I like that because I don't have to worry about getting sleep if I have to wake up and go to work some Saturday!

Ellie is just growing like a weed! She is now putting sentences together! Her favorite is when we are watching the crop duster plane "He comes grandma, he comes!" She loves watching and waving... We tried getting pictures but he quickly left and that just did not make her happy... But grandma and I brought her in and let her have a "nack" (snack) which is her favorite, "Cream" (push up)!

She can now tell you what the following animals say:
  • Sneaky Snake
  • Tiger
  • Mouse
  • Duck
  • Fish (kiss noise)
  • Pig
  • Cow
  • Horse
  • Crow (this is new!)
  • Bird
  • Elephant

She is just as smart as can be! No only is she smart though she is actually quite sneaky herself. Here is living proof!

Recently Grandpa also put up a swing... so she loves to go out and "wing!"


WEEEEEEEEEEE! Push.... PLEASEEEEEEE! Push...

Well that's whats new... Hope you all have a Fabulous Forth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment