Thursday, February 01, 2007

A Great Outing!

My parents treated me to dinner and a show. A movie you would probably think, but no... they took me to see.... Cirque Du Soleil's show Delirium that was in Grand Rapids.

The dinner was excellent! We decided to make it a dressy evening and we all dressed up and went to a place downtown Grand Rapids called Tavern Woods Lounge. I have to say that we didn't have any food that we weren't WOWED by! Their food was top notch and affordable in my opinion.

Great Show! I don't know how it would compare to their show KA that I saw in Las Vegas. They were all very impressive. Four guys did this thing where they did balancing on each other, but the very last thing they did was get all of them on each other. Now, that takes skill and muscles! Well I guess they just don't make any bad music because it was great this time too!

All in all the evening was great! Plus it was great to spend some time with Mom and Dad!

Hope you all are having a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! :) Sounds like a great time!! Glad you had fun! I miss having my parents close sometimes.. I MISS YOU TOO!! love ya. zanna

    ReplyDelete