Monday, February 19, 2007

The Answer to the Request....

I was unaware that I had people who visit this page often. I have heard through the grape vine that there are more requests for picture of my cutie pie niece...

She now loves to play with toys... more like chewing on them but wait... she loves baby food!

She loves her food... when you don't feed her fast enough she grabs for that spoon and will take charge!

It's amazing to see that she has grown so much. It is also fun to watch...
I hope you all enjoy the pictures hopefully we will have some more later this month...

4 comments:

  1. awww!!!! she's adorable! She looks a lot like her Mommy did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, that was me by the way
    (madame boobberry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she does look a lot like her mommy did. she is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez! I know! I cannot believe I still haven't been able to meet her!!! :(

    ReplyDelete