Well as most or all of you know march is almost over, and that means spring is near!
I don't know about you all but that makes me very happy! We didn't have a bad winter, however I am not a complete fan of snow like people who have winter sports that they do.
This winter has been spent focusing on getting Ellie's baby blanket done. I was shooting for the day that she was born but that was just way too quick (especially when you are just learning to knit!) Plus there were lots of activities in that time frame to keep me busy. So this winter I really got down to work and am just about finished but still have work to do.
I knitted 30 squares in green and yellow. Now I am in the process of putting them all together with pink. Then when its all finished getting put together, I am going to put her name on it. I hope to have it done by her first birthday. Not unrealistic I don't think.
But anyway, you are probably like get on with the rest of the story... so here we go.
Ellie is now 6months today actually! She keeps getting more and more adorable.
She is crawling but frequently tries to stand. I am convinced she will be walking by 1year.
She talks (baby talk of course) like she never said a word in her life. Grandpa has taught her how to say "Gandpa" and she laughs at us when we whoo-hoo her after she says it.
There really isn't to much else going on right now. The same ol' stuff is going on here!
I hope to talk to everyone soon.
Ducky
No comments:
Post a Comment