So most of you know that on March 6, 2010 I got married.
It is the best feeling in the world although it does mean some big changes. All the changes are going smoothly and I am still in the midst of boxes! I hope to have these gone by mid summer (yea doable I think). I know you are probably all just itching for some pictures. However, right now I am trying to take care of other stuff and have not even had time to set up my own computer.
I know that this means there is still lots of work to do to get unpacked. I will get pictures up as soon as I can. But in the mean time, if you were at the wedding and have pictures, please send them my way!
I Hope you are all doing well!
Congratulations! I want pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteJust an update... I am still not unpacked and don't have my computer up and running... I am not good doing all of this on a lap top. So as soon as I get my computer up and running again I will get some up.
ReplyDelete