Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Update on the wedding...

So it has been some time since I last updated the blog... (As Usual!)

Here is what has happened since then:


  • We chose a date! That was a big deal!
  • We chose the Church - Why not follow a family trend and get married at Harlem Reformed!
    Mom and Dad got married at Harlem along with pretty much most of my family...
  • We chose the Reception Venue...
  • We chose the Wedding party! I have to say this was the easiest decision...
    Especially when you are surrounded by the best people! We Have the BEST Flower Girl!
  • I chose my Dress... I LOVE it... and best of all it comes "Jen Sized!"
  • We chose the Bridesmaid Dresses.... Thanks to my lovely sister for being the model to help narrow down the choices! LOVE YOU!
Well those are the items I can remember at this time and it gives you all something to read until I have more to update.

I hope you are all doing well and that the summer was great! I can't wait for the fall but am not as excited for the snow...

But I do get to see the wonderful way God decorates the "sleeping plants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment